Quickie

Just thought I would pop in for a little update. I am officially back at WKU and loving it. Sorority recruitment pretty much took up all my time for the first week I was up there. I love all my little Pi Chis and it was a joy getting to work with all of them. I really don't believe they realize what an amazing job they did.

But classes have started and all are looking good - with the exception of Intro to Finnance, which is going to be the death of me! Boo accounting and finnance.

I have also made another decision about this lovely blog. It have decided to dedicate it directly to my journey with SAS and the Disney College Program. So there will not be any updates until there are updates with that.

But speaking of these items there is an update on SAS. As I strolled into the Study Abroad office to chat with Ms. Scott, she introduced me to someone. Well that someone turned out to be one of my professors from SAS! He is going on the same voyage with me and has done many previous voyages! His name is Martin Steneckey (could be spelled wrong) and the best part is that he is going to be at WKU ALL semester, which means all I have to do is find him and pick his brain with all my questions! I was beyond excited! I mean how cool is that!? He even invited me out to dinner with him and the Academic Dean for the voyage when she comes into town. I hope everything works out!

SAS has officially recieved my transcript and application. Now all I am waiting on is for WKU to sned in my discplinary clearance form and then a decision will be made about my acceptance to the Fall 2009 (and 100th voyage) voyage of SAS. Gah! I already I can't wait.

yes i am a nerd

peace
0 Responses