More Things To Be Mad About

This is an extension of the previous post. I also found out that we are losing a week on board the ship. The voyage is 101 days rather than 108 like all the others. Granted, they are also giving us a $2,000 discount, which is nice, but I would rather have more time on board the ship. I have also found that SAS promises at least 10 countries on each voyage, but what they don't say is what they consider a country. For example, Fall 2009 is going to 10 countries, but the only way I can come up with 10 is if you count Hong Kong separately from China and include Canada, which is where we leave from. Now compare that to Spring 2009, which is also going to 10 countries, but if you had Hong Kong by itself and the Bahamas, which is where they leave from, they are actually going to 12 countries. AND Spring 2009 is $1,000 cheaper than the Fall! How does this all make sense?? I wish I had the money and could go in the Spring rather than in the Fall. Right now if the iteneary stays the way it is now I am going to defer my acceptance until Spring 2010. Gah that is so far away! But I guess since it costs so much you might as well be happy with everything!
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses