One Less Thing to Stress About....

My passport safely arrived home with my China, Ghana and India visas inside the other day while I was coming back from New Smyrna. So that is a relief. It is starting to hit me that in 29 days I will be leaving the country and flying to Halifax. With all the stress of figuring things out with TuitionPay and WKU I really haven't had time to really sit down and think about what I am going to be doing this semester. Yes I did look through the pre-sale trips, but even then I really didn't get to digest what I would be doing. I don't think it is really going to hit me until I am on the ship or in Halifax. 

I did find out that there are 6 other people from WKU coming on this voyage in addition to Carley and I. Also, Charis Brasel from BGA and is currently at UT will also be on the voyage. So much for thinking I am not going to know anybody. In addition to meeting Shasank in India, Margaret Walker is going to be in Ghana for 4 months doing some sort of internship or something so I will be seeing her also. Go figure we can't meet up when we are in the same country - we have to journey to a whole new continent. 
0 Responses