"Is That Your Final Answer?"

10.22.09
We arrive in India tomorrow and I am so excited! I get to see Shashank! Nothing exciting has happened except we have been having our pre-ports. Our interport students were too cute. They are so friendly and outgoing.
Last night after our cultural pre-port, they had a game show in the piano lounge called You Don’t Know Jack. It was basically the SAS version of the Newlywed Game. Mackenzie and I entered since we are basically the same person. Jeremy and Kristin also entered. The only question we got wrong was what color shirt I was wearing 2 days ago. I don’t even know that answer to that question, much less Mackenzie. We ended up losing to 2 girls who cheated, but oh well. They got their butts kicked in the final.
Afterward, we hung out in the hallway and played pish-posh. I won with a score of 17, which is pretty good I think.
Tonight was the longest logistical pre-port ever. Karen in the field office really needs to par down her powerpoints. Chetna did do a hilarious skit about taking the Global Studies exam and Slumdog Millionaire. It was great. I am surprised that Dean Nick participated with her. Afterward, there was a vicarious voyage meeting and my group bailed on me. Thanks guys. So I was scrambling to find enough stuff, but it worked out. I hit the hay early because we are in India tomorrow.



0 Responses