The Lion King

10.9.09

It was hard to get back into the swing of class again. Global studies was slightly interesting, but not really. I met up Leigh-Anne and got her pictures from South Africa. I love them!
In Service Learning we talked about India’s culture and I have to do research on Hinduism and give a presentation with the group. I am really interested in it so it should be fun. Nothing else exciting really happened except the Lion King was on and it is amazing how much that can improve your day. It is funny because a ship full of 500 college students who just left a foreign country and all they can talk about is how much they love the Lion King and how they have watched it all day. I think I watched it 3 times.
I also went to the post port reflection. It was really cool to hear everyone else’s stories. Everyone had really different experiences, which is cool. Katie, Kristin, and Mackenzie came back to the room and we just chatted and hung out before going to bed.



0 Responses