B Day Finals Study Day

12.10.09

Today was B day finals study day. I really didn’t do all that much studying. I spent most of the day laying out and reading and trying to catch up on stuff. I also started packing. I just got in the zone, I got a good deal done. I have laundry soon so I can’t really finish packing until then.

Tonight Rosario, Mackenzie, Kristin, Becky, Ashley, Jennifer, Katie and I all had special occasion dinning and it was fun to get all dressed up. Erica and Robyn were also there. We took a big group picture. We all reflected about the voyage and we were all sad about it coming to an end. I can’t believe that we are almost done.

After dinner, Jennifer, Katie and I played Monopoly again. I did much better than the previous night. I actually won. That was pretty exciting.

0 Responses