A Day Finals

12.09.09

We are still docked in the Honolulu. The rumor is that we will be leaving around 4. I spent the whole morning completing my portfolio, which finally happened this afternoon. I had to track down Mackenzie so she could peer review it. I had to meet with Dr. Strenecky and Dr. B to turn in my portfolio. When I went in, it was kind of like an interview. It was slightly intimidating. They asked me a lot about Service Learning. They also asked me about Disney. They asked me if I ever thought if Disney would be onboard with the $100 Solution. I said that the only way that they would ever be onboard with it would be if it was really segmented within the Cast Members. Like MK Fantasyland BBB would have and MK Adventureland ODF would have one. I saw Dr. Strenecky later and he said I did well so I guess that is a plus.

We chilled out a little bit that night and played some Monopoly. I epically failed and the game was over in about an hour.

0 Responses