Happy Thanksgiving!!!

11.26.09

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today was one of the most unorthodox Thanksgivings ever, but it was the least stressful! I didn’t have to worry about bouncing from house to house.

I had class and it really didn’t feel much like Thanksgiving. We reflected in class about what we were thankful for. We had a big Thanksgiving dinner on the ship. I ate with my ship family so that was a little bit comforting. It was nice to have dinner with an actual family. The chef did a great job. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, stuffing and all sorts of other yummy stuff, but it still wasn’t as good as home. When we went around the table asking what we all missed the most about home, I thought it was funny that everyone said football.

After dinner, I went to an explorer seminar with Mario and then everyone piled in the room to watch The Holiday. We ended up more or less reminiscing and laughing rather than watching the movie.

0 Responses